Chinese traditional culture is a profound system. We can define and learn about Chinese culture
from different perspectives.
First, we can define and learn about Chinese culture
from the perspective of physical objects (such as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and the vast literature, etc.), the level of institutions (such as various bureaucracies and institutions), and the level of ideology and culture. Second, we can also understand and define Chinese culture from the inherent composition of traditional culture.
1. From the perspective of time, Chinese traditional culture is a culture with a history of 5,000 years and is the only uninterrupted culture in the world cultural system;
2. From the perspective of spatial dimension, Chinese traditional culture is a culture formed in a relatively stable and relatively closed geographical environment;
3. From the perspective of development, Chinese traditional culture is a culture that continuously absorbs other cultural forms and continuously adjusts itself to self-renewal;
4. From the perspective of geographical dimension, Chinese traditional culture is a culture that is composed of different regional cultures such as Qilu Culture, Yanzhao Culture, Central Plains Culture, Jingchu Culture, Wuyue Culture, Lingnan Culture, Bayu Culture, Guanzhong Culture and Sanjin Culture.
5. From the content point of view, Chinese traditional culture is a culture that is mainly Confucian culture, supplemented by Taoist culture and Buddhism culture, and covers various cultural forms such as Legalism, Mohist, and famous people, as well as various folk beliefs, knowledge and customs.
6. From the main point of view, Chinese traditional culture is a kind of human moral culture that emphasizes morality, emphasizes morality, and enters into the world.
From the perspective of social nature, Chinese traditional culture is essentially a kind of farming culture based on blood relationship. It is a natural economic culture with one family as the unit. It can be said that various ideological concepts, ethics, education, religious rituals, literature and art, science and technology, ceremonial systems, literature classics, architecture, sculpture, calligraphy, painting art, and even food, clothing, travel, customs, customs, etc. can be thought as the content of traditional culture.